Getting some R&R is essential to contentment in your personal life. Sometimes, it’s time to wind down and be still in a world of busy schedules. When it comes to being content at work, 80% of employees are motivated to stay at their jobs with a different type of R&R – rewards and recognition. Along with peer-to-peer recognition and tenure awards, the top two celebrations of the year at OneDigital involve our top performers.
Our Unsung Heroes
As a company, we are proud to be the chosen workplace of so many talented people. With each team member having unique expertise in different areas, it’s important that we give proper recognition to those who consistently bring their A-game. At the end of every year, we ask our entire company to nominate their colleagues who exemplify outstanding work ethic and talent. The ten leadership awards presented at our annual Town Hall recognize a range of achievement:
- Above & Beyond: Contributes outside their regular responsibilities
- OneDigital Hero: Heavily involved in their community
- Innovation Excellence: Introducing innovative solutions
- Client Whisperer: Provides only the best customer service
- Top Boss: Exemplifies a well-rounded, strong leader
- Spirit Award: Embodies each of our shared values at OneDigital
- Rookie of the Year: Impacts the organization in their first year
- Big Kahuna: The top sales person in the company
- Top Dog: The one with the highest retention rate
- President’s Award: Chosen, personally, by our CEO to recognize a top performer
Our Sales Force
For our team who brings home the bacon (our sales team), the best of the best are recognized at an annual awards banquet. In front of their peers, they get to walk the red carpet and onto the stage for their fifteen minutes of fame. And what clinches the sweet taste of success? Our infamous Pinnacle trip, an all-inclusive excursion to an exotic destination with a plus-one by their side. For those who qualify, our top performers get to indulge in a four-day trip with their peers and leaders while enjoying white, sandy beaches and fun activities in the sun.
“What I love about this trip is the sense of camaraderie and friendship among all the winners,” says Elizabeth Chrane, EVP Culture and Corporate Development. “This is a pretty competitive group, and it’s really cool to see everyone sharing ideas and collaborating poolside. The experience leaves them motivated to return the following year.”
OneDigital was proud to recognize 46 employees this year who achieved the requirements to qualify for our Pinnacle trip. All accomplishments were made through team efforts and by sharing best practices across the country.