At OneDigital, a new year brings aggressive goals related to growth and client retention with a heavy concentration on our up-market strategy. We recognize how important it is to provide you all with the tools and resources you need to achieve success, and we are thrilled to announce that we have added a new element to our business by welcoming a National Health and Wellbeing Practice Leader, Shira Wilensky. We believe this new focus is crucial to our overall business strategy and will support the overall growth and success of the organization.
Shira, who joined OneDigital last month, believes “the opportunity to position a health and wellbeing program as a solution to our clients will result in better healthcare costs, a maximized workforce and a thriving organization.” She received her Bachelor’s in Sports Medicine and Master’s in Sports Management from Florida State University and completed her PhD at University of North Carolina. She brings experience consulting large self-funded clients, program development, medical management and public speaking. Shira also spent the last four years building out a wellness infrastructure for a large benefits consulting firm.
Along with Pete Gruenberg, Shira is working diligently to develop a consistent message around health and wellbeing to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace that will better serve our clients.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE COMING MONTHS
- Wellbeing solutions for every segment on DISH
- Sales kit featuring RFP responses, case studies and materials to share our new OneDigital Health and Wellbeing story
- Turn-key program solutions for core and select groups
- Consultations for the 100+ segment with tools to support the implementation process
- Focus on Wellbeing strategies for our Large Group Clients
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE FUTURE
- Visibility and recognition in the marketplace through local and national speaking engagements and development of intellectual property
- Cross-selling opportunities with Human Capital Solutions
- Health and wellbeing consultations as a standalone, revenue-generating opportunity
We’re excited to update you over time as we build our library of content and solutions for your clients. In the meantime, let’s get the conversation started! Shira has created a one-sheeter listing five ways you can use wellbeing as a wedge with prospects.